> Prev
From: Joe Cooper <dragon40@removeunseen.is>
Subject: CNN goes full snowflake
From: Joe Cooper <dragon40@removeunseen.is>
Newsgroups: alt.politics.media,alt.news-media,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics.democrats,alt.journalism.criticism,alt.journalism.newspapers
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 18:19:38 -0000 (UTC)
In a world in which we are supposed to believe that CNN is full of
fearless hard-bitten reporters, its tweets show it's really just an
organized club of bawl-babies.

Get a load of this embarrassing tweet from the CNN news organization,
responding to a taunting tweet from President Trump, who was reviewing
the talents of one of CNN's talking heads.

    	CNN statement: "In a world where bullies torment kids on social
    	media to devastating effect on a regular basis with insults and
    	name calling, it is sad to see our president engaging in the
    	very same behavior himself. Leaders should lead by example."
    	https://t.co/CSvAJ1J5ge