Subject: Speaking of delusions, anybody want to get a load of what journalists *think*?
To get an idea of how deluded the media are, Washington Post columnist
Eugene Robinson uses the untrustworthy writer Michael Wolff and his new
book. Fire and Fury, to claim that the Trump administration is delusional
and Trump is mentally unsound. He just phones it in, based on the claims
of this one writer, who has time and again shown himself to have problems
They all seem to be treating Wolff and his nutty assertions as the last
word on the presidency of Donald Trump. Yet there have other books, and
by experienced capital hands, published about Trump which don't paint
nearly the same picture. The writer Ron Kessler, in his book Inside the
Trump White House, says Trump is fit for office.
So why do the journalists ignore him to focus on Wolff? Could it be ...
they have an agenda to destroy Trump and facts don't make a difference?
* are people who believed President Obama when he said you could keep
your doctor and your health plan if you liked it and that Obamacare would
* are ones who believed that a video caused the attack in Benghazi.
* are those who believe dropping millions in the middle of the night in
Iran was not ransom.
* are those who believe massive government regulations, higher taxes and
borrowing make the economy grow faster despite historical facts.
* are people who believe that Cuba will improve while communists are
still in charge.
* are those who continue to peddle Russian collusion with Trump.
* are those who say that James Comey, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch and
others at Justice and FBI operate independently.
* are people who believe that Hillary and her aides didn't intend to
break the law.
* and the most delusional at all are any who say that global warming
caused by humans is what causes record cold.
I am sure that others can give many more examples of where the Obama
administration was delusional.
I'll take the president who has given us the fastest economic growth in
13 years, given us record-low black unemployment, has given us high
consumer confidence, high business confidence, a 12-year high in home
builder confidence, reduced regulations rapidly and is giving the power
and purse back to the people as fast as he can. Freedom and prosperity
I'll take a leader who leads foreign policy instead of leading from
behind. Appeasing North Korea and Iran doesn't work.
Factually, the Trump Administration is doing very good. Factually, Obama
gave us the slowest economic recovery in seventy years.
Who is delusional? Trump or journalists and Democrats who are seeking to
destroy him every day?
"The Marxists, communists and fascists of the Democrat Party have
launched a strategy of deception, projection, and a new generation of
brown shirts who fanatically believe that their violence is honorable,
and necessary, to save America from some kind of a Fourth Reich
perpetrated by the GOP." (Douglas Gibbs )