From: CALL OR TEXT 213.534.6894 #ASSORTED #PHARMACEUTICA <mluqoeug@maskr.me>
Subject: TEXT (213) 534.6894 OVERNIGHT Delivery NOW AVAILABLE - BUYHYDROCODONE WATSON 540 10/ 325, WATSON 540 10/ 500, OXYCOTIN 80MG,OXYCOTIN 20MG, 40MG, HYDROCODONE 10MG/500MG, HYDROCODONE 5MG/500MG,
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.blackjack,rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.music.marketplace.misc,rec.outdoors.marketplace,rec.skiing.marketplace
Subject: TEXT (213) 534.6894 OVERNIGHT Delivery NOW AVAILABLE - BUY
HYDROCODONE WATSON 540 10/ 325, WATSON 540 10/ 500, OXYCOTIN 80MG,
OXYCOTIN 20MG, 40MG, HYDROCODONE 10MG/500MG, HYDROCODONE 5MG/500MG,
From: CALL OR TEXT 213.534.6894 #ASSORTED #PHARMACEUTICALS #MEDICATIONS <mluqoeug@maskr.me>
Alt.Drugs: Oxycontin, Hydrocodone, Percocet, Fentanyl, Subutex, Norco, Vicodin, Dilaudid, Adderall, Oxycontin, Clonazepam, Alprazolam, Xanax, Soma, Openable, Morphine, Lorazepam, Upjohn, White Bars, Green Bars , Discreet Sales, Legit Supplies, Overnight Shipping , UPS, USPS, Tracking ,
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2017 12:25:44 +0100
PURCHASE - ADDERALL, PERCOCET, VALIUM, XANAX 2MG, NORCO, ACTAVIS,
OXYCODONE, VALIUM TEXT (213) 534.6894

Where to buy quality pharmaceutical medications online at affordable and
discount prices???. Fast and Discreet Overnight Delivery now Available .
Order Big to get Discounts up to 10%. No Insurance is required for you to
purchase from us.

Customer service.
Email : keystonemeds(@)protonmail(dot)com /
Tel: 213 5346894 /
W1ckr ID: intermeds247

We offer:
* High #Quality Medications.
* Good and #Affordable prices.
* Fast and Reliable delivery -#Tracking Available!
* Various shipping option (Overnight and Airmail).
* No Prescription Required,
* Buy Direct and Save Time and Money,
* Offers Reshipment if package do not gets to location

We have the following medications and more available:

Norco 325 mg / 5 mg
Vicodin 500 mg / 5 mg
Vigra 100 mg
Xanax 2 mg longbars
Seconal (Secobarbital Sodium Capsules) 100 mg
Nembutal (In pill, liquid and powder form)
Quaalude (lemmon 714 300mg)
Ketamine Crystal
Dilaudid 8 mg
Adderall 30 mg
Oxycontin 20 mg / 80 mg
Klonopin 0.5 mg
Ritalin 10 mg
Actavis: promethazine/codeine syrup
Hi tech promethazine Cough Syrup with Codeine
Ambien ( Zolpidem, Stilnox) 10 mg
Clonazepam 2 mg ( Rivotril)
Lorazepam 2.5 mg ( Ativan)
Roxicodone 15 mg, 30 mg
Hydrocodone 10 mg / 500 mg
Percocet 10/325mg
Opana 10 mg / 40 mg
Subutex - Suboxone
Fentanyl patches
Diazepam Roche 10mg
Aprazolam/Xanax 0.5mg
Zopiclone 7.5mg
Diazepam Shalina 10mg
Diazepam Teva 5mg
Zolpidem 10mg
Tramadol 200mg
Ketamine liquid 50mg/10ml

* We are reliable, and we offer the best prices and services for our
products.
* We offer safe and discreet overnight shipping (24/h) to clients within
the US, and 3-4 business days shipping to clients in EU.
* We also offer the best discount for bulk purchase on any of our products.
* We offer the best of services to all our clients, and make sure they are
treated like family.
* We offer a FULL REFUND on any package that doesn't make it to its
destination.

Customer service.
- EMAIL : keystonemeds(at)protonmail(dot)com
- Tel: 213:534:6894
- W1ckr ID: intermeds247

We are at your service 24 x 7 x 365 days .

Buy Nembutal liquid and powder form.
Order Seconal 100mg,
Purchase Suboxone 8mg,
Get Oxycontin 20mg,40mg and 80mg,
We offer Promethazine syrup (16oz and 320z),
For Sale “ Hydrocodone 10/325mg,
Buy Valium 10mg and 20 mg,
Place your Order for  Xanax 1mg and 2 mg bars,
Discreet sales, Buy Dilaudid 4mg and 8mg,
Assorted pills and  Ritalin 10mg, 20 mg Available for Sale
Buy Percocet 7.5mg,5mg and 10mg,
Order Opana 40mg now ,
Order Phentermine 37.5mg ,
Purchase Adderall 30mg,
Buy Methadone 40mg Overnight Shipping Available
Get  Fentanyl Patches today ...