> Prev
From: David <dimlan17@yahoo.com>
Subject: John Hillerman ("Magnum, P.I.") dead at 84
From: David <dimlan17@yahoo.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2017 18:15:09 -0500
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/john-hillerman-dead-magnum-pi...

John Hillerman, Higgins on 'Magnum, P.I.,' Dies at 84
by Duane Byrge , Mike Barnes

John Hillerman, the actor who made a career out of playing snooty
types, including Tom Selleck's fastidious estate caretaker Jonathan
Quayle Higgins III on Magnum, P.I., died Thursday. He was 84.

Hillerman, who received four Emmy nominations in consecutive years for
portraying Higgins and won in 1987, died at his home in Houston,
family spokeswoman Lori De Waal told the Associated Press. She said
the cause of death had not been determined.