From: W/Q <iwq@email.com>
Subject: Re: Sexual Assault Frenzy Becoming Comical
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2017 16:42:25 -0800 (PST)
From: "W/Q" <iwq@email.com>
On Thursday, November 9, 2017 at 7:29:46 PM UTC-5, Rhino wrote:
> On 2017-11-09 5:02 PM, W/Q wrote:
> > It's turning into an avalanche.  Now controversial Republican Alabama politician Roy Moore and
Charlie Sheen are accused of having sex with kids, the latter with Corey Haim when he was 13. If
this keeps up, there'll come a saturation point when it'll all become too farcical to take seriously
anymore because, in reality, probably a third of humanity, if not more, has had sex with kids, even
when they were kids at the time themselves.  This is going to hugely backlog the courts the more
accusations keep popping up left, right and center unabated.

> Hmm. How do I put this tactfully? Let me see.... Okay, got it: You are
> NUTS. Stark raving mad. A prime candidate for the psycho ward nearest you..
>
> The vast vast majority of people have not EVER had sex with a kid. I
> defy you to produce ANY verifiable evidence for your ridiculous assertion..

Well, if I said a third of humanity has had it, then that means the vast majority - two-thirds, or
66% if numbers impress you - haven't.  Gee, you're mathematically dumb.