From: Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
Subject: Re: Terry Gross - NPR - Bitcoin
From: Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2017 20:06:38 -0500
thinbluemime2@gmail.com wrote:

>Once An Underground Currency, Bitcoin Emerges As 'A New Way To Track Information'
>November 9, 2017 Terry Gross
>https://www.npr.org/2017/11/09/563050434/once-an-underground-currenc...
>https://ondemand.npr.org/anon.npr-mp3/npr/fa/2017/11/20171109_fa_01....
>
>The digital currency's value has gone from zero to $120 billion in nine years. Digital Gold author
Nathaniel Popper says major banks are looking into the possibilities of its decentralized network.
>TERRY GROSS, HOST:
>This is FRESH AIR. I'm Terry Gross. There's so much I have to learn each day in preparation for
interviews that when I don't absolutely have to know something, I sometimes give myself permission
not to learn about it
>So we're going to talk about what bitcoin is and how it's used in the underground and legit
marketplaces, how it's become a vehicle for investors and how big banks are starting to copy it.
>My guest, Nathaniel Popper, is a technology reporter for The New York Times who's been covering
digital currency. A couple of years ago he wrote a book about bitcoin called "Digital Gold."
Nathaniel Popper, welcome t

And you posted this off-topic article here because?

have to audit liberals  & wire tap reporters' phones.