From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Subject: Re: John Hillerman ("Magnum, P.I.") dead at 84
Full headers:
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 04:25:36 -0700
In article<anim8rfsk-27CEDF.03394110112017@news.easynews.com>,
 anim8rfsk<anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> In article <ou3hpc$taj$1@dont-email.me>,
>  "Adam H. Kerman"<ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>
> > anim8rfsk<anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> > >Yeah.  :)
> > >
> > >And there's the one with Kathryn Leigh Scott from DARK SHADOWS in a
> > >bikini, in a scene that's in the previews but *not* in the episode
> > >itself, and there doesn't seem to be any reasonable place for it to have
> > >gone in.
> >
> > I'm having trouble coming up with a picture of her in a bikini. I've
> > found her in bunny ears. She said her mother told her to keep her job as
> > a Playboy bunny because Dark Shadows would never last.
>
> http://magnum-mania.com/images/1_16_h_full.jpg

Okay, found beautiful 1080 versions online.  I assume from the UK BD
release:

http://www.manlymovie.net/2016/11/review-magnum-p-i-the-complete-co...
on-blu-ray-box-set.html

Anyway, there are two scenes with KLS in the (same) bikini.  The
'tonight on' previews start with her talking to Thomas, apparently
offering him $500 to play games with her sister and him refusing (that's
the image above).  Then the end credits have both ladies in bikinis at a
table at the club, asking Higgins about Magnum who's on the beach.
That's hard to reconcile with the later scene that's actually in the
show with then meeting Higgy Baby and him recognizing the sister as the
rich guy's wife ...

--
Join your old RAT friends at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1688985234647266/