Subject: Re: Sexual Assault Frenzy Becoming Comical
Full headers:
From: Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 15:27:29 -0500
On 2017-11-10 3:02 PM, W/Q wrote:
> On Friday, November 10, 2017 at 1:57:58 PM UTC-5, Rhino wrote:
Charlie Sheen are accused of having sex with kids, the latter with Corey Haim when he was 13. If
this keeps up, there'll come a saturation point when it'll all become too farcical to take seriously
anymore because, in reality, probably a third of humanity, if not more, has had sex with kids, even
when they were kids at the time themselves.  This is going to hugely backlog the courts the more
accusations keep popping up left, right and center unabated.

>>> Well, if I said a third of humanity has had it, then that means the vast majority - two-thirds,
or 66% if numbers impress you - haven't.  Gee, you're mathematically dumb.

>> So just another assertion and nothing resembling proof? Yeah, that's
>> what I expected....
>>
>> As for "vast vast majority", I suppose I should have said 99.99% so that
>> you couldn't quibble about word meanings.
>

> Yeah, you should've.  Even though there's no such thing as a "vast vast" majority.  It's either
"vast" or it isn't.

So where's your proof that a third of all living people have had sex
with a minor? I'm betting you've got absolutely  NOTHING to back up your
preposterous claim.

--
Rhino