From: FPP <fredp151@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Many Supporters Say Trump Needs To Legalize Child Molesting ToClear The Way For Roy Moore and Protect The POTUS from Past Indescretions
Full headers:
From: FPP <fredp151@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Many Supporters Say Trump Needs To Legalize Child Molesting To
Clear The Way For Roy Moore and Protect The POTUS from Past Indescretions
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 16:01:22 -0500
On 11/10/17 11:45 AM, irishranger317@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, November 10, 2017 at 9:21:37 AM UTC-5, gary wrote:
>> NAMBLA was started by DixieCrats who quickly evolved into Southern
>> Republicans and the Freedom Caucus.    The KKK, Neo-Nazis, NRA and NAMBLA are
>> all affiliates of the GOP.

>   LOL!  You do know that the KKK was founded and supported by Democrats.

Then you must also know that those KKK Dems who founded the KKK left the
party and became Republicans.
Funny how you keep forgetting to mention that...

> As for sexual
> misconduct, it was Bill Clinton who got caught getting blow jobs in the Oval Office from
> an Intern young enough to be his daughter.

Nowhere as young as Roy Moore's prey.  At least Bill and Monica were
above age of consent - and at least Monica was old enough to drive...
--
"Donald Trump tweeted earlier today, 'It is so nice that the shackles
have been taken off me...' The only thing that ever shackled you was the