From: FPP <fredp151@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: How can these sexual harassers save their careers?
From: FPP <fredp151@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 16:07:57 -0500
On 11/10/17 3:09 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
><mogulah@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> The correct answer is: Go into politics as Democrats.
>>
>> Prove it. Show us a democrat elected-official who harassed a girl. Go ahead. Show us.
>
> Well, Teddy Kennedy killed one and suffered no negative career
> consequences.

So did Joe Scarborough.
Ditto Reagan, after he broke the law and sold arms to terrorists.

But neither of those things answers the actual question posed, does it,
counselor?
Try again.

--
"Donald Trump tweeted earlier today, 'It is so nice that the shackles
have been taken off me...' The only thing that ever shackled you was the