From: W/Q <iwq@email.com>
Subject: Re: Sexual Assault Frenzy Becoming Comical
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 13:10:52 -0800 (PST)
From: "W/Q" <iwq@email.com>
On Friday, November 10, 2017 at 3:27:31 PM UTC-5, Rhino wrote:
> On 2017-11-10 3:02 PM, W/Q wrote:
and Charlie Sheen are accused of having sex with kids, the latter with Corey Haim when he was 13. If
this keeps up, there'll come a saturation point when it'll all become too farcical to take seriously
anymore because, in reality, probably a third of humanity, if not more, has had sex with kids, even
when they were kids at the time themselves.  This is going to hugely backlog the courts the more
accusations keep popping up left, right and center unabated.

two-thirds, or 66% if numbers impress you - haven't.  Gee, you're mathematically dumb.

> >> So just another assertion and nothing resembling proof? Yeah, that's
> >> what I expected....
> >>
> >> As for "vast vast majority", I suppose I should have said 99.99% so that
> >> you couldn't quibble about word meanings.
> >

> > Yeah, you should've.  Even though there's no such thing as a "vast vast" majority.  It's either
"vast" or it isn't.

> So where's your proof that a third of all living people have had sex
> with a minor? I'm betting you've got absolutely  NOTHING to back up your
> preposterous claim.

Did I say living people?  I said humanity - that's everybody who has ever lived, including the 7+
billion people today.  And in the US alone, if the average age for losing one's virginity is 18,
which it is, then guess what?  Half will lose it over 18 and half will lose it under 18 to arrive at
that average.  And in case you didn't know it, half is more than one-third, so I'm actually being
conservative as to how many kids get taken advantage of - and yes, someone under 18 is still a kid,
so don't kid yourself.