Subject: Re: John Hillerman ("Magnum, P.I.") dead at 84
Full headers:
From: "Jim G." <jimgysin@geemail.com.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 15:56:08 -0600
anim8rfsk sent the following on 11/09/2017 at 10:26 PM:
> In article <ou378j$815$2@dont-email.me>,
>   "Jim G."<jimgysin@geemail.com.invalid> wrote:
>
>> anim8rfsk sent the following on 11/09/2017 at 08:48 PM:

>>> I considered that, but I remember it too clearly.
>>
>> A real classic. It also had Agatha and Doc Ibold. They seemed to invite
>> everyone to participate in that one!
>>
>>> The Dark Web is providing me with something from each season.  There's
>>> actually an episode Higgins isn't in!  Probably not appropriate for this.
>>>
>>> So far I've grabbed
>>> Digger Doyle
>>> Tropical Madness - Thomas and Higgy quarrel over a visiting girl
>>
>> Higgins loses again, but impressed me in the end.
>>
>>> Pleasure Principle - Thomas and Higgy switch personalities
>>> Legend of the Lost Art - the classic with Margaret Colin and The Hat
>>>
>>> On the way are Letter to a Duchess (which is not the one with Jessica 6)
>>> and at least one of those B&W noir eps
>>
>> Some good choices there. Grab the red-faced thespian one while you're at it!
>
> Which is that?

The one where he's trying to clear the grounds of gophers (?) and a
double bomb dislodges a croquet ball which blows back and conks him on
the head, after which he thinks that he's a Shakespearean actor on
continual tour. All while Robin is hosting a big event on the estate
grounds. It's a fun outing in which he's accused of murdering Desdemona.

"Captain, respectfully submit that the attractiveness of the ship's
occupant makes the rescue imperative." -- Lt. Gordon Malloy, THE ORVILLE