> Prev
From: David <dimlan17@yahoo.com>
Subject: FX axes Louis C.K. deal, drops his producer credit from shows
Full headers:
From: David <dimlan17@yahoo.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 16:56:36 -0500
Statement by FX Networks and FX Productions

Today, FX Networks and FX Productions are ending our association with
Louis C.K. We are cancelling the overall deal between FX Productions
and his production company, Pig Newton. He will no longer serve as
executive producer or receive compensation on any of the four shows we
were producing with him - Better Things, Baskets, One Mississippi and
The Cops.

Louis has now confirmed the truth of the reports relating to the five
women victimized by his misconduct, which we were unaware of
previously. As far as we know, his behavior over the past 8 years on
all five series he has produced for FX Networks and/or FX Productions
has been professional. However, now is not the time for him to make
television shows. Now is the time for him to honestly address the
women who have come forth to speak about their painful experiences, a
process which he began today with his public statement.

FX Networks and FX Productions remain committed to doing everything we
can to ensure that all people work in an environment that is safe,
respectful and fair, and we will continue our review of all of these
productions to ensure that was and is the case.