Subject: Re: John Hillerman ("Magnum, P.I.") dead at 84
Full headers:
From: "Jim G." <jimgysin@geemail.com.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 16:16:52 -0600
super70s sent the following on 11/10/2017 at 10:22 AM:
> In article<anim8rfsk-A777C4.19482409112017@news.easynews.com>,
>   anim8rfsk<anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> The Dark Web is providing me with something from each season.  There's
>> actually an episode Higgins isn't in!  Probably not appropriate for this.
>>
>> So far I've grabbed
>> Digger Doyle
>> Tropical Madness - Thomas and Higgy quarrel over a visiting girliP
>> Pleasure Principle - Thomas and Higgy switch personalities
>> Legend of the Lost Art - the classic with Margaret Colin and The Hat
>>
>> On the way are Letter to a Duchess (which is not the one with Jessica 6)
>> and at least one of those B&W noir eps
>
> My favorite is the one is the offbeat episode when some young jerks
> knock Magnum off his sailboat and he's stranded in the ocean, I guess
> they worked Higgins into that one somehow.

Home from the Sea. Yeah, that's a good one with lots of flashbacks to
previous events. And we learned that Robert Pine (of CHiPS fame, and
father of Chris Pine (James T. Kirk and Steve Trevor)) is TM's dad! I
thought that the watch bit was great, but there was no way to retcon
away the problems with that particular revelation.

"Captain, respectfully submit that the attractiveness of the ship's
occupant makes the rescue imperative." -- Lt. Gordon Malloy, THE ORVILLE