From: FPP <fredp151@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: How can these sexual harassers save their careers?
Full headers:
From: FPP <fredp151@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 20:38:43 -0500
On 11/10/17 5:53 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> FPP<fredp151@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Well, Teddy Kennedy killed one and suffered no negative career
>>> consequences.
>>
>> So did Joe Scarborough.
>> Ditto Reagan, after he broke the law and sold arms to terrorists.
>
> Reagan killed a woman during Iran-Contra? Who knew?

Reagan's arm sales killed a LOT of women.

>> But neither of those things answers the actual question posed, does it,
>> counselor?
>
> No, it doesn't answer the question because the question asked for
> Democrats, idiot.

You haven't shown that Kennedy harassed anybody, Matlock.  That was the
question posed.
You haven't answered anything, McGruff.
--
"Donald Trump tweeted earlier today, 'It is so nice that the shackles
have been taken off me...' The only thing that ever shackled you was the