From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Public awareness of Louis C.K.'s behavior causes a fall from corporate grace
Full headers:
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 20:11:00 -0700
In article<slrnp0ceuu.v22.jbn@forestfield.org>,
 "J.B. Nicholson"<jbn@forestfield.org> wrote:

> David<dimlan17@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/tbs-suspends-production-...
> > comedy-cops-1056888
> >
> > TBS Suspends Production on Louis C.K. Animated Comedy 'The Cops'
> > by Kate Stanhope
> >
> > The Louis C.K. fallout continues following sexual misconduct
> > allegations made against the comedian Thursday.
>
> What of other Louis C.K. stuff -- is Netflix still publishing his
> Netflix comedy special (another article said they commissioned 2 such
> specials)?

A search of The Netflix for "Louis" brings up lots of hits:

Louis CK 2017
Louis CK Hilarious
Louis CK Chewed Up
Louis CK Live at the Beacon Theater
Louis CK Live at the Comedy Store

searching "Louis C. K." ads a lot of horrible stuff like Kimmy Schmidt.
I have no idea if he's credited or connected with that stuff or not.

Searching The Amazon for "Lou..." auto filled "Louis CK" and returned:
Oh My God
Shameless
One-Night Stand
Hilarious
Chewed Up
Many seasons of a series called Louie that looks like him
and lots and lots of comedy specials, like Sarah Silverman, that I
assume he's associated with.

--
Join your old RAT friends at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1688985234647266/