> Prev
From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Subject: What Did You Watch? 2017-12-06 (Wednesday)
Full headers:
From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 09:07:55 -0500
I watched:

SURVIVOR:  The worst Reward Challenge ever...people draw rocks to see
who wins.  Everyone seems to be back stabbing everyone else.  The
Immunity Challenge is decided when one player trades sex (a back rub)
for advancement in the game.  Finally, we see someone use an Immunity
Idol the correct way...though his move was only made possible because
the eventual evictee gave away her own Immunity Idol AND failed to use
her extra vote.  With so much stupidity and lack of game play, she
deserved to go home.  Meanwhile, PTSD guy is playing horribly, but lives
on...and I think his band-aid really is just there to cover up pornography.

MODERN FAMILY:  Phil tries to be a man and survive on his own after
getting fired from work...and real estate agents are not legally allowed
to practice on their own so, despite his claims, he better get that
magic shop back to running.  Lilly babysits because Mitch doesn't even
know what a baby looks like.  Manny tries to date his teacher...I didn't
realize that he wasn't going to a real school.

VIKINGS:  Most of the episode takes place in England where the various
locals build an army and attack York (held by the sons of Ragnar).  The
VIKINGS come out with a victory, but then 2 of the 3 sons try to make
peace and become farmers.  As always, that plan fails to work because
the locals are all very much religious bigots.  Ah well, lesson learned.
  I expect a lot more locals to get killed going forward.

HAPPY!:  Lots of gun play.  Lots of blood splatter.  Lots of vulgar
humor.  An implication that evil/devils are real.  Our main protagonist
happens upon a secret password and a flying blue unicorn.  There is some
setup for an evil Santa Claus who imprisons little children, but so far
our main protagonist has not found time to pursue the case.

Recorded for later:  MR. ROBOT.

What did you watch?