Next <
From: thinbluemime2 <>
Subject: Re: #DentureDonald
Full headers:
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 06:37:01 -0800 (PST)
On Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 9:06:53 AM UTC-5, Breezy Kildare wrote:
> On Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 5:58:26 AM UTC-8, wrote:
> > On Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 7:01:35 AM UTC-5, trotsky wrote:
> > >

> > "There's no peace at the end of this no matter what you believe. You know this is true."

> There was "No Peace" ... before this either ... Never will be until the "2nd coming"

The same prophetic writings that foretell the second coming of Christ also foretell of Jewish blood
running knee-deep in the streets of Jerusalem before the return. The Zionist Christian "followers"
of "The King of Peace", Jesus Christ, endorse this path to peace.

Statement by CUFI Founder and Chairman @PastorJohnHagee on President Trump's  courageous
announcement today on #Jerusalem .

John Hagee's wicked collusion with corrupt Benjamin Netanyahu...for the second coming, and
"peace"... Not One Inch! All we are saying is give piece a chance