Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2017-12-06 (Wednesday)
Full headers:
From: shawn <nanoflower@notformailgmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 10:51:35 -0500
On Thu, 7 Dec 2017 09:07:55 -0500, Obveeus<Obveeus@aol.com> wrote:

>I watched:
>
>SURVIVOR:  The worst Reward Challenge ever...people draw rocks to see
>who wins.  Everyone seems to be back stabbing everyone else.  The
>Immunity Challenge is decided when one player trades sex (a back rub)
>for advancement in the game.  Finally, we see someone use an Immunity
>Idol the correct way...though his move was only made possible because
>the eventual evictee gave away her own Immunity Idol AND failed to use
>her extra vote.  With so much stupidity and lack of game play, she
>deserved to go home.  Meanwhile, PTSD guy is playing horribly, but lives
>on...and I think his band-aid really is just there to cover up pornography.

I read Probst's comment that they went with the marble pulling for the
reward challenge because they felt they had too much else to cover. I
get that but hate that they didn't do a real challenge but instead
went with a pure luck of the draw option. Lauren was obviously shocked
at Mike tossing away his half of the HII that Lauren had gotten.
Though that shell was way too easy for her to get.

Ben is clearly going to be the #1 target going forward and is going to
either need to win out the Immunity Challenges or find a social game
that has been sorely lacking to this date.

>What did you watch?

SEAL TEAM where the new guy does an okay job as the seal team does the
slowest run to the border while an unbelievably large number of flash
bangs go off in an effort to blind/confuse the Russian soldiers.
Meanwhile I wonder if they meant to give us a message as Boreanz's
character takes off the ring on a necklace (as in giving up on getting
back with his wife and perhaps getting with the CIA rep.)