From: moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com>
Subject: Re: [OT] Appeals Court: Forcing a Teen to Masturbate So Cops Can TakePictures Violates 4th Amendment
Full headers:
Subject: Re: [OT] Appeals Court: Forcing a Teen to Masturbate So Cops Can Take
Pictures Violates 4th Amendment
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 14:04:23 -0500
On 12/7/2017 11:27 AM, Ed Stasiak wrote:
>> BTR1701
>>
>> A cop engaged in the act of producing child pornography by attempting
>> to force a teen to arouse himself while surrounded by police officers
>> supposedly for the purpose of matching the teen's erect penis to photos
>> the cop already had in his possession as part of a sexting "investigation".

Note (in passing) that this "obvious" taboo is very much a
culture-related one.  E.g., we apparently think nothing of demanding a
suspect's fingerprints or DNA, or even pubic hair.  Meanwhile, if ever
the accused were a Muslim woman lined-up for full uncovered-head
identification by a male eyewitness, well, I assume there's hell toupée...

--

   YOUR taste at work...