From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Police find orey Feldman audio tape that they denied existed
From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 14:17:30 -0500
On 12/7/2017 1:11 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> In article <p0bk45$bpe$1@dont-email.me>, Obveeus<Obveeus@aol.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Corey Feldman has claimed that he gave police a list of names of his
>> sexual abusers back in 1993 and they refused to investigate.  Police
>> have claimed that Feldman gave no such testimony and that no audio tapes
>> existed.  Now, the police have found the tapes:
>>
>> http://people.com/tv/corey-feldmans-audio-files-found/
>>
>> No word yet (maybe never) on what the audio tapes actually reveal.
>
> Oopsie

Yep...and I tend to think this really was the fault of the police
investigation (perhaps not wanting to get sidetracked by larger
realities when they were only seeking to target Michael Jackson) rather
than some Hollywood conspiracy where they have control over the local
police and can hush up the crimes (the same accusation that is now being
made with regard to Danny Masterson).