From: moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com>
Subject: Re: Another left wing anti-Trump scum bag takes a hit
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 14:37:40 -0500
On 12/7/2017 2:19 PM, irishranger317@gmail.com wrote:

> "Top DOJ official demoted amid probe of contacts with Trump dossier firm"
>
> EXCLUSIVE: A senior Justice Department official was demoted this week amid an ongoing
investigation into his contacts with the opposition research firm responsible for the anti-Trump
“dossier,” the department confirmed to Fox News.

> Until Wednesday morning, Bruce G. Ohr held two titles at DOJ: associate deputy attorney general, a
post that placed him four doors down from his boss, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein; and
director of the Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Forces (OCDETF), a program described by the
department as “the centerpiece of the attorney general’s drug strategy.”

> Initially senior department officials could not provide the reason for Ohr’s demotion, but Fox
News has learned that evidence collected by the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence
(HPSCI), chaired by Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., indicates that Ohr met during the 2016 campaign with
Christopher Steele, the former British spy who authored the “dossier.”

> Additionally, House investigators have determined that Ohr met shortly after the election with
Glenn Simpson, the founder of Fusion GPS – the opposition research firm that hired Steele to
compile the dossier with funds supplied by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National
Committee. By that point, according to published reports, the dossier had been in the hands of the
FBI, which exists under the aegis of DOJ, for some five months, and the surveillance on Page had
been commenced more than two months prior."

> What little credibility Mueller's left wing anti-trump smear attack had, has now been discredited.
 The sad
> thing is that it comes too late to save General Michael Flynn who has had his life destroyed by
these scum bags.

> Irish Mike

Wow, so, just to keep my feet on the ground, I asked Google News about
'Bruce Ohr', and was offered exactly 3 stories as full coverage: Fox
News, The Daily Caller (citing Fox News), and People's Pundit Daily.

--

   YOUR taste at work...