From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [OT] Appeals Court: Forcing a Teen to Masturbate So Cops Can Take Pictures Violates 4th Amendment
Full headers:
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 13:22:40 -0700
In article <p0c47r$8em$3@dont-email.me>, Obveeus<Obveeus@aol.com>
wrote:

> On 12/7/2017 1:13 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:

> >> W. T. F. ?âέ¦..
> >
> > It's sort of a less funny but more bizarre version of identifying the
> > mole on the penis in PORKYS.
>
> The police let another criminal slip through their fingers?

Well, I'm sorry, but I've got him now, and I'm not going to let him slip
through my fingers again. Now, all I'm asking is that you give me five
boys for a few minutes. The coaches can be present - Tommy Turner and
any four boys you see fit to choose and we... and we... can put a stop
to this menace. And it is a menace.  We can put hoods over their heads
to avoid embarrassment. Now listen: we have got to do it, as distasteful
as it is. I know it's him. That tallywhacker had a mole on it. And that
mole is the key to it.

Coach Brakett: Mr. Carter, I think I have a way out of this. We, uh,
call the police, and we have 'em send over one of their sketch artists.
And Miss Balbricker can give a description. We can put up "Wanted"
posters all over school... "Have you seen this prick? Report immediately
to Beulah Balbricker. Do not attempt to apprehend this prick, as it is
armed and dangerous. It was last seen hanging out in the girls' locker
room at Angel Beach High School."

--
Join your old RAT friends at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1688985234647266/