From: Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
Subject: Re: Another left wing anti-Trump scum bag takes a hit
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
Followup-to: alt.test
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 18:37:58 -0500
irishranger317@gmail.com wrote without line breaks:

>"Top DOJ official demoted amid probe of contacts with Trump dossier firm"
>
>EXCLUSIVE: A senior Justice Department official was demoted this week amid an ongoing investigation
into his contacts with the opposition research firm responsible for the anti-Trump “dossier,”
the department con

>Until Wednesday morning, Bruce G. Ohr held two titles at DOJ: associate deputy attorney general, a
post that placed him four doors down from his boss, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein; and
director of the Organ

>Initially senior department officials could not provide the reason for Ohr’s demotion, but Fox
News has learned that evidence collected by the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence
(HPSCI), chaired by Re

>Additionally, House investigators have determined that Ohr met shortly after the election with
Glenn Simpson, the founder of Fusion GPS – the opposition research firm that hired Steele to
compile the dossier with f

>What little credibility Mueller's left wing anti-trump smear attack had, has now been discredited.
The sad
>thing is that it comes too late to save General Michael Flynn who has had his life destroyed by
these scum bags.

And you posted this off-topic article here because?

have to audit liberals  & wire tap reporters' phones.