From: David Barnett <dbar3518@bigpond.net.au>
Subject: Happy New Year Everybody
From: David Barnett <dbar3518@bigpond.net.au>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 12:56:10 +1100
This post was not sent also, as well as as a few some time ago.
I was not aware of t6his sort of thing until today,
& I will be checking my outbox more carefully in the future.

Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2017-12-31 (Sunday)
From: David Barnett<dbar3518@bigpond.net.au>

In article <p2di1o$uf9$1@dont-email.me>, Obveeus@aol.com says...

> On New Year's Eve I watched:
>
> ERASED:  The rest of season #1 of this Netflix time travel story from
> Japan.  This show really got bogged down along the way with a soap opera
> trope involving the main character's memory loss.  Worse yet, this show
> completely dropped the time travel aspect.  In the end, we get a story
> about trying to stop a serial killer with a personal link to our main
> protagonist.  As a result, the season sort of limped across the finish line.

Available here, but in view of your post, I won't be watching it.

> Happy New year everybody.
From me too.

--
David Barnett