From: Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com>
Subject: Lucifer "City of Angels?" (spoilers)
From: "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 05:48:24 -0000 (UTC)

thefutoncritic says this was episode 220, so one of the withheld episodes
from Season 2, and it explains why Charlotte was in the backstory,
just to do something with the actress. Neither she, Detective Douche,
nor Officer Chloe had any reason to be in the backstory. Hell, why make
it a police procedural at all? Whoops: We forgot that Detective Douche
was corrupt, particularly during this period. It's all been forgiven.

I thought the Maze bounty hunter episode left some open plot
points, none of which were addressed in this episode.

I'm disappointed. There should have been more to the backstory of
Lucifer getting Amenadiel not to try to drag him back, and Amenadiel
should have been protecting the necklace because it was magical, not
just that he was sentimental.

The cage fight between brothers was dull. They can injure each other and
not heal immediately? Ok. That's new.

At least they didn't try to work the psychiatrist into the story.