> Prev
From: Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
Subject: What Did You Watch? 2018-01-02 (Tuesday)
From: Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 07:38:10 -0500
I watched:

THE WILD WILD WEST:
"The Night of the Golden Cobra". Maharajah Singh kidnaps West for very
unprincely reasons: West is to tutor Singh's assassin sons in the ways
of Western combat. I have no ideas what the point of this ep was!

SPACE'S DEEPEST SECRETS:
"Death of the Solar System". The fate awaiting humankind and the
technology needed to survive the end of Earth are examined. THIS show
is what the new Cosmos should have been! I've seen this topic before
but I learned some new things in this one.

FRIDAY THE 13TH 3:
You can tell this one was a 3-D movie without looking at the title.

What did you watch?

have to audit liberals  & wire tap reporters' phones.