From: Tony Calguire <tcalg@yahoo.invalid>
Subject: Re: Some other posts not sent
From: Tony Calguire <tcalg@yahoo.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 17:40:30 -0000 (UTC)
On 02 Jan 2018,  Arthur Lipscomb (arthur@alum.calberkeley.org) wrote in
rec.arts.tv:

>> How did you happen to see it with a panel and big audience?
>>
>> Glad you liked it!
>>

> I was just about to ask that.  Was it on BBCA?

Whovians (TV series)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Whovians is an Australian comedy panel chat show hosted by Rove McManus,
which screens on ABC. Rove engages with a team of four "Whovians" or
superfans of sci-fi television series Doctor Who to analyse, critique and
unravel the mysteries of the program.[1] The first episode screened on 16
April 2017 on ABC2 as a companion piece to the first episode of the tenth
series of Doctor Who after it aired on ABC.[2]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whovians_(TV_series