From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2018-02-08 (Thursday)
Full headers:
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2018 11:32:16 -0700
In article<atropos-E21E4E.08244309022018@news.giganews.com>,
 BTR1701<atropos@mac.com> wrote:

> In article<anim8rfsk-C13920.08423009022018@news.easynews.com>,
>  anim8rfsk<anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>
> > In article <p5kc1t$8mn$1@dont-email.me>,
> >  Arthur Lipscomb<arthur@alum.calberkeley.org> wrote:
> >
> > > Law and Order: SVU - "The Undiscovered Country" - This show didn't just
> > > jump the shark, it beat it too death with it's own tale.  Jack McCoy
> > > returns for Benjamin Stone's funeral.
> >
> > Wait, what? Had Stone been on this before or did they just bring back
> > his corpse?
>
> He's never been on the show and he wasn't on this ep. Just a casket and
> and an old head shot on an easel next to it.

Thanks.  Still I suppose I'll see of OnDEMAND has it, for McCoy.

Wow.  'SVU' returns NO hits on the DVR search.  In fact there's no SV
anything.  If you search for S then V is grayed out.

And they spell it LAW & ORDER but there's no & in the search keys, so
you can't do that either.

And ... Jesus fucking Christ.  There it is, they call it Law & Order SVU
but you can't search for & or SV.  You just search for LAW and then dig
through without being able to narrow it down.

Wow.  Law & Orgasm???

And ... the only SVU eps OnDEMAND are old ones on USA.

--
Join your old RAT friends at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1688985234647266/