From: Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
Subject: Re: I think it's fair to say...
Full headers:
From: Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2018 07:34:53 -0500
gmsingh@email.com wrote:

>...if you care more about guns than you do American children you're not
>much of an American.
>
>http://www.newsweek.com/guns-kids-third-leading-cause-death-627209
>
>> KIDS AND GUNS: SHOOTINGS NOW THIRD LEADING CAUSE OF DEATH FOR U.S. CHILDREN
>> BY RYAN BORT ON 6/19/17 AT 11:01 AM
>> Kids and Guns
>> Guns are responsible for the death or injury of over 7,000 children in America each year. And
child gun injuries and deaths may be even more prevalent in the United States than we realized.

And you posted this off-topic article here because?

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!
topicsearchin/rec.arts.tv/subject$3Afaq$20AND$20subject$3Arec.art

https://www.newsdemon.com/terms.php
>FORBIDDEN ACTIVITIES
>
>NewsDemon has a zero-tolerance policy for the following activities,
>performing any of them will cause permanent suspension of your
>posting ability and possibly your ability to read newsgroups. These
>activities include, but are not limited to:
>
>- Posting Off-Topic: Posting something that does not belong in that
>newsgroup, as indicated by its charter or FAQ.

[CC: abuse@newsdemon.com]

have to audit liberals  & wire tap reporters' phones.