From: Obveeus <>
Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2018-03-07 (Wednesday)
Full headers:
From: Obveeus <>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 10:53:24 -0500
On 3/8/2018 9:41 AM, Arthur Lipscomb wrote:

> On 3/8/2018 4:49 AM, Obveeus wrote:
>> THE MAGICIANS:  Margo and Eliot are sentenced to death, but on the
>> good side they get to choose the method.  Julia and Fen play with a
>> fairy and try to teach it magic so that it can gain its freedom.
>> Penny and Alice and Kady get stuck in a happy sucking pocket world
>> with Josh...
> When even the characters on the show don't know who Josh is, how am *I*
> supposed to know who Josh is? :-/

We've seen Josh many times before as one of the Brakebill students that
occasionally helps out, but then disappears again into the background.

> I could have sworn the lyrics to his song said he was *not* who he
> looked like.  I assumed that meant he was a fake Josh.  How did they
> figure out he was the real Josh and everyone else was fake?

I agree.  Everything in Josh's lyrics fit the demon character's
plan/persona.  Maybe the guy doing the Todd character just cannot sing?
Maybe it was just not enough of a misdirect/puzzle if the room/pocket
world became mostly about Todd instead of the all-but-forgotten Josh?