From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Jeanine Pirro was a voice for victims before enthusiasticallyselling out
Full headers:
From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Jeanine Pirro was a voice for victims before enthusiastically
selling out
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 10:56:47 -0500
On 3/8/2018 9:46 AM, David wrote:
> https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2018/03/08/insane-toxic-trump-adul...
>
> The insane, toxic Trump adulation of Jeanine Pirro
> Fox News’ Jeanine Pirro sold out her public image and debased herself
> to become one of President Trump’s go-to pundits
> by SIMON MALOY
>
> If you were to ask me who Jeanine Pirro works for, I’m not sure I
> could give you a straight answer. On paper, at least, she is an
> employee of Fox News,

Isn't every employee of FOX 'News' in the pocket of Trump now that he
has been elected?

> In practice, however, Pirro serves as a combative and vocal
> propagandist for President Donald Trump.

Just doing her official job for the network.

>  And she has enthusiastically sold out the cause she built
> her career in public life on -- advocating for women who were victims
> of abuse

Is there any reason to believe she cared about this cause rather than
being a sell-out to whomever was paying her then, too?  People who work
as lawyers pretty much by definition either don't have any morals or
separate them from their work activity since that is what is required to
be a mindless advocate for one side.