From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Freeform SQUIGGLE!!11!! bleeping the word "sorry" for International Women's Day
Full headers:
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2018 12:27:17 -0700
In article<60v2ad1gphat0kvdtbph0vpmpcgr5vc1j6@4ax.com>,
 David<dimlan17@yahoo.com> wrote:

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWlwr_szeYs
>
> SORRY, WE'RE #NOTSORRY
>
> FREEFORM

SQUIGGLE!!11!!

UNAPOLOGETICALLY CELEBRATES INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY ON
> MARCH 8 BY BLEEPING OUT "SORRY" ACROSS ITS PLATFORMS
>
> Freeform,

SQUIGGLE!!11!!

 Disney's young adult network, is celebrating International
> Women's Day by launching the #NotSorry campaign across its linear and
> social platforms, which will bleep out every time a woman says "sorry"
> on-air. From 11:00 a.m. EST to 11:00 p.m. EST today, THURSDAY, MARCH
> 8, 2018, nearly 50 "sorrys" will be edited out, inspiring women to be
> unapologetically bold, daring, confident and powerful. In the spirit
> of International Women's Day, Freeform

SQUIGGLE!!11!!

 is encouraging its viewers to
> raise their voices for equality.
>
> Throughout the day, a #NotSorry meter will track the count on-air for
> each omitted "sorry." Additionally, Freeform

SQUIGGLE!!11!!

 will ask fans to submit
> what they are #NotSorry for across its social platforms. This campaign
> amplifies Freeform's

SQUIGGLE'S!!11!!

 commitment to its tagline "a little forward,"
> which continues to set itself apart from other content platforms by
> delivering stories that energize and empower young adults to celebrate
> the power of possibility and inclusivity.

I ... wait, what now?  I have no idea what they're doing.  Of course,
but 'inclusivity' they mean 'racist exclusivity'

--
Join your old RAT friends at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1688985234647266/