From: Ian J. Ball <IJBall@mac.invalid>
Subject: Re: Today's premieres and other notes (Thursday, March 8)
Full headers:
From: Ian J. Ball <IJBall@mac.invalid>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 11:48:22 -0800
On 2018-03-08 17:51:36 +0000, Robin Miller said:

> Marvel’s Jessica Jones     (complete season 2)       (3:01 am, Netflix)
> 13 episodes.

YaY!!  :)

> 		Tomorrow's advance notes:
> Collateral        [new to US; miniseries]           (3:01 am, Netflix)
> Investigating the murder of a pizza delivery man, a London detective
> uncovers a tangled conspiracy involving drug dealers, smugglers and
> spies. Stars Carey Mulligan, John Simm, Nicola Walker and Billie Piper.
> Four episodes; Netflix co-production first broadcast by BBC Two in
> February 2018.

Possibly, though I don't exactly head to The Netflix to watch procedurals!!  :|

> The Outsider     (movie)         (3:01 am, Netflix)
> An American soldier (Jared Leto) imprisoned in postwar Japan enters the
> dark world of the yakuza, adopting their way of life in repayment for
> his freedom.

Might be worth watching... with nearly *any other* actor in the lead!!  :o

> Dynasty         (new night)          (8 pm, CW)

Friday nights is a *bad* place for this show - I have absolutely no
interest in watching this after a long work week...  :/

> My Daughter Was Stolen   (movie)    (8 pm, LMN)
> A mother's worst nightmare becomes reality when her five-year-old
> daughter mysteriously disappears. Katie Boland, David Novak, Spencer
> Moss, and Karynn Moore star.
> --Robin

Glad LMN is back.  :)   And will watch this, for sure, for Boland and Moore.