From: David <dimlan17@yahoo.com>
Subject: NBC renews "Days of Our Lives"
Full headers:
From: David <dimlan17@yahoo.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2018 15:08:54 -0500
NBC RENEWS ICONIC DRAMA "DAYS OF OUR LIVES" FOR 54th SEASON

More Tales From Salem Are Ahead as Venerable Daytime Series Continues
to Deliver for Its Loyal Audience

UNIVERSAL CITY, Calif. - March 8, 2018 - "Like sands through the
hourglass, so are the days of our lives."

Those words, which have drawn millions of eager viewers to their
television sets for six decades, will remain a high point of the
broadcast day for a record 54th season with the announcement today of
NBC's latest renewal of the acclaimed drama "Days of our Lives."