> Prev
From: David <dimlan17@yahoo.com>
Subject: Nickelodeon orders "Cousins for Life" comedy series
From: David <dimlan17@yahoo.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2018 15:09:47 -0500
NICKELODEON GREENLIGHTS "COUSINS FOR LIFE," NEW LIVE-ACTION BUDDY
COMEDY SERIES

BURBANK, Calif.,-March 8, 2018-Nickelodeon today announced it has
greenlit a new live-action series, Cousins For Life (20 episodes),
from veteran creators and executive producers Kevin Kopelow and Heath
Seifert (Austin & Ally, All That). The new buddy comedy centers on
12-year-old cousins Stuart (Dallas Young) and Ivy (Scarlet Spencer),
best friends who come from very different backgrounds, and learn to
navigate life under one roof with their families. Cousins For Life
begins production in Los Angeles this summer, and the series is
scheduled to air later this year.

"Cousins For Life features new, young talent that our audience can
grow with. It's relatable to kids and families and full of heart with
a positive, empowering message," said Bronwen O'Keefe, EVP of Live
Action and Movies. "What makes this series so unique is the
aspirational relationship that unfolds between the cousins, combined
with the funny situations that emerge from these opposite
personalities living together."

"We began our careers at Nickelodeon and we couldn't be more excited
to be back," said creators and executive producers Kevin Kopelow and
Heath Seifert. "We have an amazing cast and we can't wait for the
audience to meet them."

After Stuart's mom is deployed overseas, his fun-loving dad Clark
(Ishmel Sahid) decides to move the family to Portland to live with his
uptight brother Lewis (Ron G.) and his family, which includes Stuart's
confident, socially active cousin Ivy and her younger, overly-curious
brother Leaf (Micah Abbey). Now living in a brand new city, Stuart
embarks on a variety of endeavors with Ivy that lead to hilarious
adventures. Although the cousins do not always see eye-to-eye, Ivy and
Stuart learn they are better together, and when they team up, they are
unstoppable.