Next <
From: David Barnett <>
Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2018-03-07 (Wednesday)
Full headers:
From: David Barnett <>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018 07:37:02 +1100
In article<>, says...
> What did you watch?

On Wednesday March 7 I watched:

MURDOCH MYSTERIES: The Great White Moose
President Theodore Roosevelt visits Canada,
& his assassination is prevented..

THE BLACKLIST: Ruin; The Informant
It was annoying that our Channel 7 did not promote the return of this show,
and so I missed recording it. It was also being aired late at night.
Hence I had to resort to 7Plus, which did have Chromecast so that I was
able to watch both on the TV.
The episode Ruin did not have CC available.
However, there was a lot of action with no dialogue.
William Mapother, Tom Cruise's cousin, was a guest star.

To my pleasant surprise the second one,
The Informant, did have CC available.
Liz is going after her husband's killers.
Ressler appears to be finally out of trouble.

David Barnett