Next <
From: David Barnett <dbar3518@bigpond.net.au>
Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2018-03-07 (Wednesday)
From: David Barnett <dbar3518@bigpond.net.au>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018 07:37:02 +1100
In article<UBI20180307@dont-email.me>, weberm@polaris.net says...

> What did you watch?

On Wednesday March 7 I watched:

MURDOCH MYSTERIES: The Great White Moose
OK.
President Theodore Roosevelt visits Canada,
& his assassination is prevented..

THE BLACKLIST: Ruin; The Informant
It was annoying that our Channel 7 did not promote the return of this show,
and so I missed recording it. It was also being aired late at night.
Hence I had to resort to 7Plus, which did have Chromecast so that I was
able to watch both on the TV.
The episode Ruin did not have CC available.
However, there was a lot of action with no dialogue.
William Mapother, Tom Cruise's cousin, was a guest star.

To my pleasant surprise the second one,
The Informant, did have CC available.
Liz is going after her husband's killers.
Ressler appears to be finally out of trouble.

--
David Barnett