From: Arthur Lipscomb <arthur@alum.calberkeley.org>
Subject: Re: Thor: Ragnarok -- Fun movie
From: Arthur Lipscomb <arthur@alum.calberkeley.org>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2017 19:50:58 -0700
On 11/3/2017 10:50 PM, Ted Nolan <tednolan> wrote:
> Once again a flawless execution of the Marvel style: frequent bits of
> real humor embedded in a story about characters facing superhero level
> problems.
>
> I'd say it was easy since they've done it so many times, but apparently not
> as others seem unable.
>
> I'd say the only weak performance in the bunch was Cate Blanchett, but
> as she was mostly the Mcguffin that didn't really hurt the film.
>
> I did wonder: Where were the Warriors Three & Lady Sif during
> crucial events.

Uryn xvyyf Ibyfgntt naq Snaqeny jura fur svefg neevirf ba Nfthneq.  Fur
yngre xvyyf Ubtha jura ur fubjf hc yrnqvat gur zvyvgnel erfvfgnapr.
Ynql Fvs jnfa'g frra  fb fur jnf cerfhznoyl fnsr bss jbeyq.  Nygubhtu
fur jnf ersreraprq rneyl ba qhevat gur cynl.  SLV va gur pbzrqvp cynl,
Ybxv jnf cynlrq ol Zngg Qnzba,  Gube jnf cynlrq ol Urzfjbegu'f erny yvsr
oebgure Yhxr naq Bqva jnf cynlrq ol Fnz Arvy.

http://www.rot13.com/

That's from a comic point of view though -- they haven't