From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Lucas & Spielberg Originally Wanted to Make Indiana Jones a ChildRapist
Full headers:
From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.movies.current-films
Subject: Re: Lucas & Spielberg Originally Wanted to Make Indiana Jones a Child
Rapist
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2017 08:39:18 -0500

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5053683/Ali-Michael-slamm...

> Patton Oswalt made a series of jokes about that same kid during the
> STRANGER THINGS Comic Con panel, at which he was the moderator. Basically,
> a riff on how the kid has the perfect 80s porn name-- Finn Wolfhard.
>
> https://twitter.com/loserkidsclub/status/926493578796457984
>
> He's now doing the ritual mea culpa:
>
> "I thought I️ was being funny, but was actually a graceless asshole. I've
> since apologized and, I hope, learned."

The kid was clearly annoyed, probably because he has heard jokes about
his last name before.  I'm not sure this is the same kind of
'sexualizing children' that the model did to this kid (also a much
reused joke common to society).  Patton Oswald's joke is aimed at the
name/word, not the kid...but still in bad taste (which is what lots of
comedy is all about).