From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Lucas & Spielberg Originally Wanted to Make Indiana Jones a ChildRapist
From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films,rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Lucas & Spielberg Originally Wanted to Make Indiana Jones a Child
Rapist
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2017 10:59:54 -0500
On 11/7/2017 10:42 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> In article <otre0b$d6c$1@dont-email.me>, Obveeus<Obveeus@aol.com>
> wrote:

>> Earlier today I read about the first woman getting caught up in this
>> 'sexual harassment of underage kids' Hollywood outing festival.  Never
>> mind that all she did was make a joke on the internet...a joke we've
>> heard many, many times before including on this newsgroup:
>>
>> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5053683/Ali-Michael-slamm...
>> ng-Finn-Wolfhard-joke.html
>
> Jesus, he looks older than her.

True...but a bit hard to gauge exactly since the two photos of her
consist of one undated cover photo and one runway photo from 7 years
ago.  You would think that a news article attempting to make her look
like a sexual predator could at least use a current photo of her since
this is a current story.

Similarly, I saw a new article a couple days ago about Richard
Dreyfuss's kid claiming that he was sexually harassed by Kevin Spacey
when he was 18 years old...and just to prove how sick that was the
'news' article included a photo of the Dreyfuss kid at age 10.