From: Dr. Jai Maharaj <alt.fan.jai-maharaj@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Christopher Plummer to Replace Disgraced Kevin Spacey in 'All the Money in the World'
Full headers:
From: alt.fan.jai-maharaj@googlegroups.com (Dr. Jai Maharaj)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,rec.arts.movies.current-films,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.india
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2017 18:21:27 GMT
Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/christopher-plummer-replace-k...

> Forwarded post:
>
> His career is over. He was at the top of Hollywood with
> all his movies and his hit tv show. He is now hated and
> thought of as a child molester. That's a long way to
> fall. He might just decide to end it all. I don't wish it
> but I am extremely disappointed in him even though he was
> abused as a kid. It's not mandatory to go on and molest
> other kids.
>
> Posted by Yaelle
>
> End of forwarded post.

Forwarded post:

[ His career is over

That's hardly a given. People are all outraged and up in
arms about it now, but give it a few weeks and all will
be forgotten and forgiven. Look at Roman Polanski - he
had sex with a 13 year old, fled the US as a fugitive,
and still had a successful career as a film director.
Now, had Spacey or Polanski made some politically
incorrect racial or ethnic remarks - well, that would be
a different story. Then their careers would be over for
good.

Posted by ek_hornbeck

End of forwarded post.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi