From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Subject: Re: ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD reshoots
From: Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.movies.current-films
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2017 14:36:43 -0500
On 11/9/2017 2:23 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:

>> On 11/9/2017 1:45 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:

>>> I ... are you thinking of Rob Lowe?
>>
>> Yes, yes I am.
>
> hee hee

I hang my head in shame.

Robert Downey Jr. is just alcohol and drugs...the norm in Hollywood...so
why would he be an outcast?

> Friends of mine in LA, the same guys I mentioned earlier would sneak a
> little porn into an animation take, appended a Rob Lowe sex video the a
> job once.  I say 'a' and not 'the' because it wasn't the one so heavily
> publicized, but *another* with two guys and an underage girl ...

....and yet his career recovered.  Maybe recording events helps because
then the damning public can see the 'consensual' aspect instead of just
imagining 'rape' when the accusations are of a statutory nature?