> Prev
From: Alan Smithee <alms@last.inc>
Subject: Richard Dreyfuss Accused of Exposing Himself To Writer
Full headers:
From: Alan Smithee <alms@last.inc>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 20:07:32 -0400
Richard Dreyfuss Allegedly Harassed Woman For Years, Exposed Penis To Her...

Actor Richard Dreyfuss, 70, was also accused of inappropriate sexual
conduct on Friday. According to Vulture, the former "Jaws" star harassed
writer Jessica Teich over two to three years, while she was working on a
show he was producing, and once exposed himself to her.

Also on Friday, actress Ellen Page wrote on Facebook that director Brett
Ratner outed her as gay on the set of X-Men: The Last Stand.

The actress, who was 18 at that time, wrote that "I was a young adult
who had not yet come out to myself. I knew I was gay, but did not know,
so to speak.

I felt violated when this happened."

http://torontosun.com/entertainment/celebrity/george-takei-accused-...