From: The Starmaker <starmaker@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Russell Simmons
Full headers:
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2017 12:19:20 -0800
From: The Starmaker <starmaker@ix.netcom.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.arts.tv
I bet you a million dollars this is what happen...

Girls are coming home and
watching the TV News every night..
the girl who wrote the letter
tells her friends, "I got raped by Russell Simmons!"

Her friends tell her, "You gotta call Gloria Allred and get some money honey!"

Gloria Allred phone is ringing off the hook..
so she refers her to a friend lawyer, "Hey, you wanna piece of this?"

Pretty soon you'll see ads on TVee..

"Have You've Been Raped By A Famous Person?"

Call Now, operators are standing by..1-800-I-WANT-SOME-MONEY

https://youtu.be/GTlDAzkzVt4?list=RDGTlDAzkzVt4

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/writer-jenny-lumet-russell-si...

> > > i read the letter she wrote..
> > >
> > > it looks to me that her lawyer was sitting right next to her
> > > when she wrote it.
> > >
> > > appears to me to be 'an extortion letter'.
> > >

> > > Who is this Russell Simmons guy, does he have a lot of money?
> > >

> > > Well, she wants it.
> > >

> > > It reads to me like a normal night in Hollywood.
> > >

> > > The Starmaker
> >
> > Undercurrent of belief is that woman acting as willing prostitutes in the entertainment business
have helped create a culture where males believe it's normal and acceptable.  >Some of these same
women will go after money for this, which is what they do anyway.  But Heaven help anyone who
actually says this because the fake moralists attack them like >it's some kind of huge lie.  SEE:
Angela Landsbury's forced-contrition after accusing Hollywood whores of some of this kind of
behavior.