Next <
From: The Starmaker <starmaker@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Russell Simmons
Full headers:
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2017 15:20:48 -0800
From: The Starmaker <starmaker@ix.netcom.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.arts.tv

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/writer-jenny-lumet-russell-si...

> > > i read the letter she wrote..
> > >
> > > it looks to me that her lawyer was sitting right next to her
> > > when she wrote it.
> > >
> > > appears to me to be 'an extortion letter'.
> > >

> > > Who is this Russell Simmons guy, does he have a lot of money?
> > >

> > > Well, she wants it.
> > >

> > > It reads to me like a normal night in Hollywood.
> > >

> > > The Starmaker
> >
> > Undercurrent of belief is that woman acting as willing prostitutes in the entertainment business
have helped create a culture where males believe it's normal and acceptable.  >Some of these same
women will go after money for this, which is what they do anyway.  But Heaven help anyone who
actually says this because the fake moralists attack them like >it's some kind of huge lie.  SEE:
Angela Landsbury's forced-contrition after accusing Hollywood whores of some of this kind of
behavior.

> What I mean by "a normal night in Hollywood"..
> all the things and places she describes in the letter are
> what it is like on any Friday Night in Hollywood.
>
> I'm a Hollywood clubbin guy and I hanged out with
> all the Stars clubbin so I know what goes on...
>
> that letter is a typical every Fridday Night in Hollywood.
>
> With the music all night playing
>
> 'Oh, do a little dance, make a little love
> Get down tonight, get down tonight
> Do a little dance, make a little love
> Get down tonight, get down tonight'
>
> And everyone gettin high..
>
> the minute you leave the club that is when the action begins.
>
> Ask anyone who goes clubbin in Hollywood and they
> will tell you the same thing.
>
> That girl took a normal Friday night in Hollywood
> and turn it into an extortion letter.
>
> That's ridiculous!
>
> You might as well close all the nights clubs!!!!
>
> Ask
> Ask  Bill Maher, Jennifer Lopez, Tori Spelling, and any other
> Hollywood Friday night clubbin Stars or just regular people
> who go to the same places and they will tell you...

I know how Bill Maher picks up pussy in a night club. I watched him...

Since I've been to all the night clubs in Hollywood..(and i am a pick-up artist)
I watched how Bill Maher gets pussy.

He uses what is known today as using 'image recognition machine learning intelligences programs'.

He learn to 'use what he gots to get what he wants'.

He just stands there and wait for the girls to...'recognize his image'.

Then a girl sez, "Look, it's a Star, Bill Maher!"...

then the girls gravitate towards him and the rest is history.

The Starmaker - A Star is simply...'a recognizable image in media'.

A Star is simply...'a recognizable image in media'.