From: Irish Ranger <irishranger317@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: AT&T: $1,000 bonuses & $Billion US investment for Trump tax bill!
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 19:06:23 -0800 (PST)
From: Irish Ranger <irishranger317@gmail.com>
On Wednesday, December 20, 2017 at 4:51:33 PM UTC-5, Irish Ranger wrote:
> Disclaimer:  apologies to Mr. Pig for the lack of movie content.  I rarely initiate an off-topic
thread in this group but what-the-hell, this is great news for American working folks and long, long
over due!

> Thank you President Trump!  But not to worry.  All you Trump haters feel free to keep paying
> the higher Democrat/Obama tax rates.  LOL!
>
> "AT&T to give employees $1,000 bonuses after Trump signs tax bill
>
> AT&T giving employees bonus in response to GOP tax bill
> President Donald Trump addresses tax reform passing in both chambers of Congress and how
corporations are taking the news.

> AT&T (T) said Wednesday it will give its U.S. employees a special bonus as a result of the
Republican tax reform bill.

> More than 200,000 employees of the telecom giant will be eligible for a $1,000 bonus, AT&T
announced. The company will cut the bonus checks over the holidays if President Donald Trump signs
the tax bill before Christmas, as expected.

> AT&T said all union-represented and non-management employees, as well as front-line managers, will
receive bonuses.

> AT&T also announced that once tax cuts are made official, it will enact a plan to invest an
additional $1 billion in the U.S. next year.

> The $1.5 trillion tax package includes a substantial cut to the federal corporate rate, which will
drop to 21% from 35%. The bill will also lower tax rates for individuals and small businesses.

> “Congress, working closely with the President, took a monumental step to bring taxes paid by
U.S. businesses in line with the rest of the industrialized world,” AT&T Chairman and CEO Randall
Stephenson said in a statement. “This tax reform will drive economic growth and create good-paying
jobs.”

> Thank God Obama is gone, his "legacy" of a $20 trillion dollar national debt and bowing down to
> muslims is over, crooked Hillary is history and President Trump won the election!
>
> Irish Mike

ROFLMAO!  Since President Trump and the GOP passed their tax cut bill earlier today:

AT&T announced they will give 200,000 US employees a $1,000 bonus and they will
bump their capital expendures in the US by $1 Billion dollars.

Wells Fargo announced it will raise its minimum wage to $15 an hour.

Fifth Third Bank Corp announced it will give its employees a $1,000 bonus and
raise their minimum wage to $15 an hour.

Comcast announced that it will give $1,000 bonuses to its employees and increase
infrastructure investment in the US by $50 Billion dollars.

Boeing announced it will spend $300 Million on dollars on employee bonuses
and charitable investments.

And in addition, President Trump has eliminated thousands of pages of Obama's job killing
rules, regulations and bureaucratic red tape.

This is the most pro middle class, pro job creating and pro growth tax reform in decades.
It means:

More than 80% of US households will get tax cuts.

Small businesses will pay the lowest tax Tate since 1931.

And 13 million Americans will no longer be forced to pay for Obama's big
government health care coverage.  They are free to  choose the health care they want
at the price they want.  It means a 55 year old man is no longer forced to buy
big government health care insurance that covers sex change operations
and drug addiction rehab.

Obamacare was already in a death spiral, the insurance companies pulled out,
the exchanges had collapsed, the premiums and deductibles were skyrocketing..
 The GOP tax bill gives health care choices back to the American people
where it belongs.  If they want Obamacare they can still get it.  The difference
is the government can no longer force them to buy it!

Irish Mike