Next <
From: Irish Ranger <irishranger317@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: AT&T: $1,000 bonuses & $Billion US investment for Trump tax bill!
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2017 08:24:18 -0800 (PST)
From: Irish Ranger <irishranger317@gmail.com>
On Wednesday, December 20, 2017 at 10:06:26 PM UTC-5, Irish Ranger wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 20, 2017 at 4:51:33 PM UTC-5, Irish Ranger wrote:
> > Disclaimer:  apologies to Mr. Pig for the lack of movie content.  I rarely initiate an off-topic
thread in this group but what-the-hell, this is great news for American working folks and long, long
over due!

> > Thank you President Trump!  But not to worry.  All you Trump haters feel free to keep paying
> > the higher Democrat/Obama tax rates.  LOL!
> >
> > "AT&T to give employees $1,000 bonuses after Trump signs tax bill
> >
> > AT&T giving employees bonus in response to GOP tax bill
> > President Donald Trump addresses tax reform passing in both chambers of Congress and how
corporations are taking the news.

> > AT&T (T) said Wednesday it will give its U.S. employees a special bonus as a result of the
Republican tax reform bill.

> > More than 200,000 employees of the telecom giant will be eligible for a $1,000 bonus, AT&T
announced. The company will cut the bonus checks over the holidays if President Donald Trump signs
the tax bill before Christmas, as expected.

> > AT&T said all union-represented and non-management employees, as well as front-line managers,
will receive bonuses.

> > AT&T also announced that once tax cuts are made official, it will enact a plan to invest an
additional $1 billion in the U.S. next year.

> > The $1.5 trillion tax package includes a substantial cut to the federal corporate rate, which
will drop to 21% from 35%. The bill will also lower tax rates for individuals and small businesses.

> > “Congress, working closely with the President, took a monumental step to bring taxes paid by
U.S. businesses in line with the rest of the industrialized world,” AT&T Chairman and CEO Randall
Stephenson said in a statement. “This tax reform will drive economic growth and create good-paying
jobs.”

> > Thank God Obama is gone, his "legacy" of a $20 trillion dollar national debt and bowing down to
> > muslims is over, crooked Hillary is history and President Trump won the election!
> >
> > Irish Mike
>
> ROFLMAO!  Since President Trump and the GOP passed their tax cut bill earlier today:
>
> AT&T announced they will give 200,000 US employees a $1,000 bonus and they will
> bump their capital expendures in the US by $1 Billion dollars.
>
> Wells Fargo announced it will raise its minimum wage to $15 an hour.
>
> Fifth Third Bank Corp announced it will give its employees a $1,000 bonus and
> raise their minimum wage to $15 an hour.
>
> Comcast announced that it will give $1,000 bonuses to its employees and increase
> infrastructure investment in the US by $50 Billion dollars.
>
> Boeing announced it will spend $300 Million on dollars on employee bonuses
> and charitable investments.
>
> And in addition, President Trump has eliminated thousands of pages of Obama's job killing
> rules, regulations and bureaucratic red tape.
>
> This is the most pro middle class, pro job creating and pro growth tax reform in decades.
> It means:
>
> More than 80% of US households will get tax cuts.
>
> Small businesses will pay the lowest tax Tate since 1931.
>
> And 13 million Americans will no longer be forced to pay for Obama's big
> government health care coverage.  They are free to  choose the health care they want
> at the price they want.  It means a 55 year old man is no longer forced to buy
> big government health care insurance that covers sex change operations
> and drug addiction rehab.
>
> Obamacare was already in a death spiral, the insurance companies pulled out,
> the exchanges had collapsed, the premiums and deductibles were skyrocketing.
>  The GOP tax bill gives health care choices back to the American people
> where it belongs.  If they want Obamacare they can still get it.  The difference
> is the government can no longer force them to buy it!
>
> Irish Mike

Big Democrat lie exposed

Democrats want open borders and un-vetted immigration to gain more Democratic voters.
This is why they create sanctuary cities, demand automatic citizenship for “dreamers”
and oppose securing our borders.

Their big lie is their claim that illegal immigrants are all hard workers and that they create
less crime than legal native born American citizens. That illegals are, in fact, safer
to be around than legal American citizens. Until now there was no documented evidence
to challenge their claim and if you even dared question it, they immediately branded
you a "racist".

Well the first verified data has finally been released by the US Federal Sentencing Commission.
 This data lists the number of people convicted of committing Federal crimes.  Undocumented
 illegal  immigrants make up about 7% of the US population but the crimes they have been
convicted of committing is massively disproportionate to that number:

Illegal immigrants convicted of committing Federal crimes:
22%  of all Murder convictions
18%  of all Fraud convictions
33%  of all Money Laundering convictions
 29%  of all Drug Trafficking convictions
72%  of all Drug Possession  convictions

It should be noted that these are just Federal crime convictions and do not even include
state and local crime convictions.

The big Democrat lie has been exposed and we now know
that illegal immigrants commit a massively disproportionate amount
of crime in the U.S.  It means we are literally allowing a criminal
class of murderers and drug dealers to illegally enter the United States.
And, that Democrats are using sanctuary cities to help them escape deportation.

President Trump is right – we need to secure our borders now!

Irish Mike