Next <
From: RichA <rander3128@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Ukraine is not a Brothel - weird movie
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 19:14:26 -0800 (PST)
From: RichA <rander3128@gmail.com>
On Tuesday, 26 December 2017 12:47:01 UTC-5, reilloc  wrote:
> On 12/26/2017 3:48 AM, RichA wrote:
> > http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3136842/?ref_=nv_sr_1
> >
> > Movie:  It's about a group of young, hot women in the Ukraine who started a feminist group
called, "Femen," whose members go around half-naked to protest the objectification of women in
various countries.

> > https://mainbaghihoon.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/dsc_0072.jpg
> >
> > Review:  Good enough documentary, outwardly seems like the women's goals are laudable, but there
is some really unsettling realities about the furthest goals they have, almost like a feminist Nazi
or ISIS state.

> > My opinion:  A woman and her sister as smart and good-looking as they are could be doing a lot
more with their lives than this.  Nothing will come of a movement when their tactics are so
polarizing, it defeats the purpose..

> > Irony:  A woman as hot as the sister, Sasha, (she looks like a young, better-looking Renée
Zellweger) could be earning (no lie) $3000-$5000 a night working as a Ukrainian escort in the U.S.
She'd be a millionaire in 2 years.

> > http://blogs.reuters.com/photographers-blog/files/2012/03/mdf825406...
> >

> It's interesting. I think what you're saying is that if you were female
> and as attractive as you believe these women are you'd take up high
> pricetag dicksucking. At least you've said that dicksucking for a living
> is nice work if you can get it. No lie.
>
> Given, that it's not merely futile to scold, because you have no
> conception of shame, this is all I'll say.
>
> LNC

No,I don't have to, but being arrogant about having other opportunities and being a puritanical
feminist queer, you'd have trouble understanding why someone would.