From: moviePig <>
Subject: Re: THE HITMAN'S BODYGUARD (no spoilers)
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
From: moviePig <>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 12:10:24 -0500
On 12/28/2017 12:01 PM, Ed Stasiak wrote:
>> moviePig
> Ryan Reynolds was funny in this but Samuel L. Mutha Fuckn Jackson
> kills any movie he’s in, as he always plays the same character and they
> should have cast someone else for his role.
> But its worth watching if you’ve got nothing else to do.

While I do enjoy Reynolds's shtick more than I do Jackson's (by now), I
couldn't really see either reaching for new ground here.  That's okay,
of course, as lots of actors play themselves for an entire career.  But,
in this instance, Reynolds's comic persona seemed an ill fit with, e.g.,
war atrocities and high body-counts,,,

   YOUR taste at work...