From: moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com>
Subject: Re: THE OBJECTIVE (no spoilers)
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films
From: moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 17:40:23 -0500
On 12/28/2017 3:13 PM, trotsky wrote:
> On 12/28/2017 8:13 AM, moviePig wrote:

>>> How little is it?
>>   Like we keep telling you, size doesn't matter...
>
> I just don't know what that word is supposed to mean pertaining to
> movie.  Actually, I do know: it's a habit in the American vernacular to
> throw in wasted words in an effort to sound cogent.  This is both
> fascinating and irritating at the same time.
>
> https://afterdeadline.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/09/16/wasted-words/

Here, in Google-order, are the five B.P. nominees from 2005:

    FINding Neverland
    MILlion Dollar Baby
    RAY
    SIDeways
    THE Aviator

And here I've ranked them in order of suitability to be called 'little':

FVQ
SVA
ZVY
ENL
GUR

They're in ROT13, "littlest" first.

You do the ranking, too, before you decode, and we'll see if 'little'
actually communicates anything.

(Anyone can play, and publish the results.)

--

   YOUR taste at work...